Bruschetta Spaghetti. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. When the pasta is finished cooking, transfer it with a spaghetti spoon straight from the pot to the bowl of tomatoes. You can cook Bruschetta Spaghetti using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Spaghetti
- It’s 1 lb of dry spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 7 cup of fresh diced tomatoes ( juice and all).
- Prepare 8 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 large of onions, diced.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- You need 6 oz of ball of fresh motzarella cheese ( or u can use shredded).
- It’s 12 slice of texas garlic toast.
- It’s 2 dash of italian seasoning for garnish per serving.
Toss until all pasta is coated. Taste and add more salt and pepper if desired. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the bruschetta and toss to coat.
Bruschetta Spaghetti instructions
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Making sure they are aldente..
- Drain and rinse noodles under cool water. Set aside to drain..
- Bake garlic bread accroding to package directions. Or until crisp. Set aside but keep warm..
- In a bowl combine tomatoes, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, vinegar, and the 1/4 cup of oil. Mix well..
- In a large skillet heat other oil until hot..
- Place spaghetti noodles onto skillet and toss to coat well..
- Add tomato mix and toss well..
- Simmer 10-15 minutes or until heated through. But not dry..
- Place garlic toast on a serving plate..
- Spoon spaghetti mix over..
- Sprinkle with shredded motzarella. Or crumbles of fresh motz..
- Garnish with a sprinkle of italian seasoning..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- This dish can also be served cold. Skip cooking process.. toss all together.. refridgerate a few hours. And proceed as normal..
- You don't have to place spaghetti over the bread if u don't want to. We were just keeping tradition as close as possible to actual bruschetta..
- Great served as a side alongside garlic or italian seasoned chicken or sausage or pork!.
- Makes about 12 servings as a meal..
This is heaven, being able to sit down and eat a whole bowl of bruschetta! It is pasta though so there isn't the browned factor unless you put it in a casserole and broil it for a minute. It is awesome served with blackened chicken or garlic shrimp as well. Look for bruschetta topping in the pasta aisle or your grocer's deli case. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Salad is a must make for any occasion!