Kanya's Clams in Sriracha double hot sauce 🙂.
You can cook Kanya's Clams in Sriracha double hot sauce 🙂 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kanya's Clams in Sriracha double hot sauce 🙂
- It’s 500 grams of clams,clean.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of as need ginger.
- You need 6 of hot red and green chili.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each tomato,chilli sauce.
- Prepare 3 of sriracha strong sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil to fry.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of lime.
Kanya's Clams in Sriracha double hot sauce 🙂 instructions
- Finely chop ginger mix with garlic ..and chop parsley.set aside.
- Clean clams ,drain well.
- On wok or fry pan heat oil on medium ,add chopped garlic ,ginger,chili until good fragrance ,lightly brown.
- Add in clams ,stir cook for one min.
- Add chili sauce,tomato sauce,sriracha sauce ,cook clams in sauce for 2 mins ,squeeze lime juice,salt and pepper to taste as need,add parsley ..heat off.
- Serve hot with rice or pasta ..nomm nommm :).