Broiled Lobster Tail. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper.
Whisk together melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, smoked paprika, and cayenne. Editor's Note: Recipe may be prepared using a compound herb butter in place of plain butter. Transfer mixture to a sheet of waxed paper; roll into a log, then refrigerate until firm. You can have Broiled Lobster Tail using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tail
- It’s 2 of Lobster Tails.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- It’s of Lemon wedges.
No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. This is the easiest method ever for perfect, restaurant quality broiled lobster tails at home! Looking to create an impressive gourmet dinner without the hassle? Lobster tails are incredibly easy to.
Broiled Lobster Tail step by step
- Snip Lobster tails down the middle and remove the vein. Lightly salt and pepper..
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray and put tails on the sheet..
- Melt butter, cool a little as to not cook the meat with the hot butter. Pour a couple spoonfuls down each cut on tails. Take a lemon wedge and squeeze some down each tail. Not too much..
- Broil at 350 for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the tail..
- Serve with a lemon wedge and some melted butter for dipping..
Learn how to broil a lobster tail. Broiling a Lobster Tail is a method used to get the golden brown top that you often see on lobster tails served in restaurants. Many ovens at home may not be able to achieve this but if you can get it to work, the tail will look beautiful when it comes out of the oven. These are so delicious, plus you'll save a ton of money by making these at home! Our New Year's Eve tradition typically involves cooking some sort of seafood, drinking lots of wine, and playing games with the family while bringing in the new year.