Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges. I just made Spicy Chicken Breasts for dinner and my husband and I loved them!! However I took the advice from a few others and used half the amount of cayenne pepper because I didn't want them to be too spicy. Bessy's Zesty Grilled Garlic-Herb Chicken Bessy's Zesty Grilled Garlic-Herb Chicken.
Once your chicken hits the grill grates let the grill do all the work. If the chicken sticks to the grill it's not. Spice-Rubbed Grilled Chicken This easy and healthy spice-rubbed grilled chicken may become your favorite year-round chicken recipe. You can have Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 4-5 of potatoes, cut into wedges.
Fantastic flavors with a touch of sweetness! From Dara Michalski of Cookin' Canuck. Remove from grill (or grill pan). Oil grill grates with vegetable oil.
Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges step by step
- Preheat broiler on low. Line a broiler pan & spray with cooking spray. Or just spray a baking sheet with cooking spray..
- For seasoning mix, combine garlic powder, basil, oregano, paprika, salt, pepper. Mix well..
- Whisk 1 tbsp seasoning mix with 1 tbsp lemon juice & 1 tbsp olive oil. Place chicken on prepared pan. Baste with seasoning mixture..
- Broil chicken, turning twice, until juices run clear when pierced with a knife, about 35 min..
- For the potatoes, whisk together 2 tbsp seasoning mix with 2 tbsp lemon juice & 2 tbsp olive oil. Put wedges in a large bowl. Pour whisked together seasoning over wedges. Toss until all wedges are coated well. Place wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer..
- Bake wedges in a 400 degree oven for 35 minutes, turning over about half way through cooking..
Jo Mama's Hot and Spicy Grilled Chicken. The sauce for this chicken has such an explosion of flavors–you'll want to lick the plate when you are done. It's sweet, sour, spicy and savory–and it has a bit of a kick. It is a versatile sauce that works well with pork, steak and chicken. About Grilled Chicken Drumsticks: These grilled chicken drumsticks are so easy, it's ridiculous.