Leftover London Broil Salad. I almost like leftover London broil more than I like it freshly cooked. As promised, here are a few of the things I like to make with it: As I have mentioned before: steak salad. This first recipe is the London Broil.
Grilling the red onion adds another layer of char and a bit of sweetness to counter the tartness of the vinaigrette. Drizzle olive oil on steak and rub in. Sprinkle with steak seasoning (or just salt & pepper. You can cook Leftover London Broil Salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover London Broil Salad
- It’s 1 pound of leftover Buttery London Broil see my recipe.
- It’s 1 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 pound of whole green beans.
- You need 1 cup of ripe black olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of green olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed nuts.
- It’s to taste of salt, I used Pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Leftover London Broil, sliced thin, is the perfect beginning, to a steak and egg breakfast. Warmed up in a bit of good EVO, and a couple of fried eggs, is a great way to start the day. If there is some leftover baked potato also, it wouldn't hurt a thing. Great recipe for Leftover London Broil Salad.
Leftover London Broil Salad step by step
- Steam the broccoli and Green Beans add to a bowl. Salt..
- Chop the nuts.
- Slice the London Broil then warm it up.
- Slice the olives.
- Add cheese.
- Add London Broil nuts and olives.
- Toss it together well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I dressed it with Ken's Steakhouse County French Dressing. You can use a lot of sauces to dress it with, Barbecue, Steak, HP sauce any thing you have with steak or salad. This is a fantastic recipe with two delicious parts. I have used the London broil recipe served as a main dish and, many a time, the salad without the meat. The combination of everything together makes for an outstanding recipe.