Cheese Garlic Bread. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Tips for the Best Garlic Bread. You need to cover the bread the first time you bake it.
It's best warm, but not straight from. Add the salt and pepper to taste and set aside or keep in the fridge. Best bread – The best bread to use for Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread is crusty sourdough or another dense type of bread, but it works well with plain crusty loaves as well. You can cook Cheese Garlic Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Garlic Bread
- You need of Soft french bread OR baguette bread.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Minced Dried basil [to taste].
- You need of Powdered thyme [to taste].
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded parmesan cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Garlic paste.
- It’s of Finely chopped fresh parsley.
The reason it works better with sourdough is because the bread is denser so the bread tends to hold together better when you pull bits off. EASY AND SUPER CHEESY GARLIC BREAD CAN BE SERVED AS AN ACCOMPANIMENT OR AS A DISH ALL ON ITS OWN! I ask you, is there anything better than a good piece of garlic bread? There's regular garlic bread, and then there's THIS Cheesy Garlic Bread.
Cheese Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat oven.
- Slice bread into thick even round slices. Place bread, cut side up, onto a baking sheet and in a baking pan..
- IF USING SOFT BREAD, put the bread in the oven for 5 minutes to get a clean crisp..
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, minced garlic, salt, thyme and basil. Even out the flavors to your taste. Spread generously the mixture onto the whole surface of the bread, covering the sides so it won't burn..
- Place in oven for 5 minutes so that the flavors get soaked in..
- Spread garlic paste then sprinkle rhe cheeses, setting them into the bread so it wont fall off..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted but not turned into a brown color..
- To put the fresh parsley, remove from oven when the cheese starts to melt then sprinkle it, so that it won't wither then continue baking..
Soft on the inside, CRISPY on the edges, with the perfect cheese/butter/garlic ratio. Garlic Cheese Bread This will make you love the bubbly wonderfulness of piping hot garlic cheese bread. With three kinds of cheese, herbs and tons of garlic, this is the homemade garlic bread you're going to want to make over and over again. We love our cheesy homemade garlic bread served with delicious Italian dishes like Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti , Creamy Garlic Penne with Chicken , Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs. World's Best Garlic Bread: Cheesy, buttery, garlic flavored, Italian bread that puts other garlic bread recipes to shame.