Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake. In baking dish, mix all ingredients except cheese; mix well. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again.
Not only is it super easy to throw together, but your entire family will love it. Rotini pasta covered in sauce and then topped with ooey-gooey mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Cook pasta in generously-salted water until al dente according to package instructions.; While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. You can have Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake
- It’s 1 box of elbow noodle pasta.
- It’s 1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- It’s slices of Pepperoni.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked crumbled bacon.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Additional pizza toppings of your choice.
Pepperoni Spaghetti Carbonara is a quick and easy dish to bring together for a great weeknight meal! Go ahead, give it a whirl! Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add mushrooms, pepperoni, green pepper and onion.
Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake step by step
- Cook bacon, place on paper towel and set aside. Boil pan of water, add teaspoon of salt to water. Add pasta and boil until noodles are tender. Drain pasta..
- Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Crumble bacon..
- Place half of the mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again..
- You can add any toppings you like, we just love bacon and pepperoni 😁🥓 Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min..
Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste and cheddar cheese. Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Casserole from Deep South Dish website. All the flavors of a sausage and pepperoni pizza, in an easy pasta casserole.. and half of the cheese. Finish last layer with remaining pasta, remaining sauce, smoked sausage, cheese and top with pepperoni. Add half of the bacon crumbles and half of pepperoni and half of the cheese.