Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos. Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos – The Easiest, Tastiest Way to Make Mexican Shredded Chicken. In addition to slashing the shredded chicken's cook time, the Instant Pot's sauté function made it a one-step snap to brown the chicken before cooking it, which had a profound, positive impact on its final flavor, as did sautéing the onions and spices. Instant Pot Chicken is so easy to make and truly one of the most versatile recipes I have ever come across (and one you'll pull your pressure cooker out for any day of the week).
You can even use frozen chicken breasts or thighs, and use a crockpot instead! If you're loving your instant pot as much as I am, you've gotta try Instant Pot Parmesan Chicken and Rice with Mushrooms, Instant Pot Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, and Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes. Tips for Chicken Soft Tacos: Be sure to deglaze the Instant Pot when you add the chicken broth to capture all that flavor that stuck to the bottom of the pot. You can have Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel drained.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s of Seasonings of choice:.
- You need of black pepper, garlic powder, chilli powder, cumin, Mrs.Dash Spicy.
- It’s of Soft taco shells.
- It’s of Toppings of choice:.
- Prepare of cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, guacamole, taco sauce.
Serve your cilantro as a condiment. Some people, like myself, think it has a weird flavor. Don't believe me, see this article from the Huffington Post. Even picky eaters LOVE these Instant Pot Chicken Tacos.
Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos instructions
- Place a little bit of vegetable oil in bottom of Instapot and place chicken on top. Season with seasonings of choice..
- Cook on meat setting for 15 minutes. Release steam and allow to rest on cutting board until cool enough to slice..
- Dice into chunks and return to Instapot..
- Slice onions and chop jalapenos and cut lime in half..
- Place onions, jalapeno, corn and Rotel in Instapot. Squeeze lime juice from both halves onto mixture. Stir to incorporate ingredients..
- Place lid back on and cook on vegetable setting for 5 minutes. Release steam and stir well..
- Set up topping station and put in middle of taco shells..
You can make these Chicken Tacos with fresh or frozen chicken. Ingredients for Instant Pot Chicken Taco Meat This is the best basic Instant Pot Shredded Chicken <- if you're looking for juicy, delicious chicken with a great all-purpose seasoning blend that is awesome for your weekend meal prep!. Variations on these Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos: These Instant Pot Chicken Tacos are naturally gluten and dairy free, just be sure to check your labels and pay attention to what you serve alongside. Salsa Chicken Tacos are one of the easiest dinners you can make, and yet they are still perfectly flavorful and everyone will love them! This recipe includes methods for both the Slow Cooker and Instant Pot, so use the one that works for the equipment you have.