Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup. This Italian white bean soup is one of my favorites when I' m looking for a hearty soup. You can even turn it into a vegan or vegetarian white bean soup by simply swapping the turkey sausage out for a plant based sausage and using vegetable stock in place of. Sausage White Bean & Kale Soup.
Home > Italian Recipes > White Bean, Sausage and Kale Soup Recipe. I'm a sucker for meatball soups so this white bean sausage and kale soup had my name written all over it!. Kale and Beans – Hearty and incredibly delicious soup prepared with Italian Sausage, onions, garlic, kale, and beans! You can have Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach and baby kale.
- Prepare 1 of small brown onion diceed.
- You need 3 of carrots washed and cut in to medallions.
- You need 3 of celery stalks washed and cut in to pieces.
- You need 4 of Italian sausage cut I'm to bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 1 of large fresh tomato diceed to small pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Knors chicken Bullion.
- It’s 1 of top ground black pepper.
- It’s 6 cups of The bean water you cooked the white beans.
- Prepare of Water to fill the remainder of liquid.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño diced or a pinch of red pepper flakes optional.
This soup, though, is pretty freakin' awesome. Prepare to have your mouth hugged by this zesty, super flavorful, very traditional, Mediterranean. And last month on a chilly day when I was craving some comfort food, one such jar ended up being the starring ingredient in a simmering pot of warm Italian soup. This Tuscan White Bean, Sausage and Kale Soup.
Kale, White bean, Italian sausage soup instructions
- Put stove at 350• or medium heating a big heavy bottom pot put in parmsen cheese rhine optional, carrots, onion, celery, jalapeño again optional Italian sausage garlic. sauté until soft.
- Put in pot the bag baby kale and spinach bean juice chicken Bullion, ground pepper, tomatoes let come to boil bring to simmer stir and let cook for 40 minutes take out rhine and serve..
I actually photographed and meant to post this. My mom dehydrates the last pick of tomatoes from her garden each fall—perfect for quick soups like this one. When I have time to prepare dried beans, I do—but don't worry if you don't. Canned beans are just as good. What's in Tuscan White Bean Soup?