Chocolate Muffins for Valentine's Day.
You can cook Chocolate Muffins for Valentine's Day using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Muffins for Valentine's Day
- You need 70 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 30 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 5 grams of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate (or chocolate chips).
- You need 1 of Sliced almonds.
Chocolate Muffins for Valentine's Day step by step
- Whisk the pancake mix, almond flour, cocoa powder, sugar, honey, egg and milk in a bowl..
- Put the butter in a heatproof bowl and microwave at 600 W for about 30 seconds to melt. Combine with Step 1..
- Rub the melted butter left over in your heatproof bowl from Step 2 with your hands into the cupcake tins. Scoop the mixture from Step 2 into the molds using a spoon..
- As the batter will rise while baking, fill the molds to about 80% full..
- I greased the silicone muffin tray with butter, but omit this step if you are using paper ones..
- Hold the muffin tray with both hands and lightly tap it on the counter to get rid of air bubbles and to even the surface..
- Add the toppings such as chopped chocolate, chocolate chips or sliced almonds if you prefer..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for about 15 minutes while keeping an eye on them..
- Gateau au Chocolat in a Frying Pan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146589-gateau-au-chocolat-in-a-frying-pan.
- Chocolate Truffles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146599-easy-chocolate-truffles-in-the-microwave.
- Cheesecake Bites https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149580-cheesecake-bites.