Thai Red Curry With Chicken.
You can cook Thai Red Curry With Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry With Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of cubed chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of sliced red bell peppers.
- It’s 1 jar of red curry paste (4 oz each).
- It’s 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk (13.66 oz each).
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 5-6 of kaffir lime leaves.
Thai Red Curry With Chicken instructions
- Bring coconut milk to a boil in a large pot over high heat, stirring frequently..
- Just before boiling add the curry paste and stir to blend..
- Add the chicken, red bell peppers, fish sauce, and kaffir leaves. Boil until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes..
- Serve over jasmine rice and enjoy!.