Clear chicken soup. Not too elaborate, Clear Chicken Soup is a simple Indo Chinese soup that needs basic ingredients like chicken with bones on, onion, garlic, carrot for making it! It can be flavoured using bay leaf, thyme, freshly cracked black pepper and some salt. Clear Chicken Soup has smaller, shredded pieces of chicken which you can easily devour.
You only want to lightly simmer it. As soon as the water begins to steam, start watching. THE MOMENT you see a few bubbles, be on alert. You can have Clear chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Clear chicken soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of medium onion(sliced).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 pc of cinnamon stick,2 pcs of star anise,2 pc cloves(can combine in small soup spice bag also).
- You need 3 of medium potato (peeled n cut into 4 pc).
- Prepare 1 of carrot (peeled n cut into small pcs).
- It’s 1 of medium tomato (cut into 2-4 pcs).
- You need 200 gm of chicken (clean and cut into small pcs).
- It’s 2 cups of o water.
- It’s of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need of abit coriander for garnish.
Although the color is a bit darker than some restaurant clear soups, it can be made in about an hour and has an intense meaty flavor. Chicken clear soup may be a fancy name but it is not necessary that you have to always find time to visit fancy restaurants to have it. You can make this easy chicken soup with an easy chicken soup recipe. You would be surprised to know that chicken clear soup is in fact, nothing but an easy chicken soup to make.
Clear chicken soup instructions
- Heat oil,add onion,ginger garlic paste.saute it.Add potato,carrot,water and spices.let it boil.Once boiled add on chicken.once chicken and potato cooked,finally add tomato,salt and pepper according to taste.garnish with coriander n serve..
This includes chicken/chicken bones, pork/pork bones, and beef/beef bones, etc. Put the chicken in the pot with diced carrot, onions, garlic cloves, thyme, lemongrass and water covering the chicken. Remove the chicken from the broth and strain the broth. Chicken soup has a myriad benefits and different recipes with different ingredients have been passed down the generations in many families. Chicken soups are known to clear off any form of throat infection, especially with the judicious use of black pepper.