Mix Vegetarian Broccoli soup. Explore Soups Made with Nutrition-Packed Ingredients You Know and Love Today. This Creamy Vegan Broccoli Soup is perfect for chilly weather. It's nearly the end of January, it's cold, Christmas is over, and winter is starting to feel old, real old.
I've searched far and wide for the perfect vegan broccoli soup, and this one is the best, bar none. I happen to love heavy cream and was about to resort to it until I found this recipe. And it's not cashew-y at all (not that there'd be anything wrong with that). You can have Mix Vegetarian Broccoli soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix Vegetarian Broccoli soup
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Onion x.
- You need of Garlic kernels (2-3 pcs).
- You need of Celery.
- Prepare of Japanese mountain yam (can use potato,chinese yam).
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Walnut or pumpkin seeds.
Another cow can live in peace. There are tons of great vegan recipes with broccoli out there and that comes as no surprise. It's low in carbs and contains a huge variety of minerals and vitamins. Last but not least, it's rich in antioxidants.
Mix Vegetarian Broccoli soup step by step
- Prepare all ingredients,cut into small portion..
- Sautee the onions,garlic and all vegetables until brown..
- Then add the chicken stock to boil. Put in blender, Blend all together..
- Pour into the pot and heat it again. Garnish with the walnut or pumpkin seeds, add some pepper to add taste..
You might now know that broccoli can be eaten raw and is also richer in protein. To use all the thick broccoli stems, use a vegetable peeler to remove the thick skin and get down to the softer flesh. Give this recipe for vegetarian broccoli cheddar cheese soup a try while it is still kind of cold out. The Best Broccoli Vegetable Soup Recipes on Yummly Hearty Italian Beef And Vegetable Soup, Gingered Pork-vegetable Soup With Wonton Noodles, Vegetable Soup The Best Cream Of Broccoli Soup Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly