Beef with Brocolli. We love this over steamy white rice. The next time you're craving takeout, make our homemade beef and broccoli instead. You'll feel MUCH better afterwards—more accomplished and less bloated.
All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. You can cook Beef with Brocolli using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef with Brocolli
- It’s 1/4 of kilo beef (sliced to thin strips).
- You need of Brocollib.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Gingers.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Knorr seasoning soy sauce.
- You need cubes of Beef or pork knorr.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. Add the broccoli and stir for a minute.
Beef with Brocolli step by step
- Marinate beef in oyster sauce, seasoning soy sauce, sugar and pepper. The longer time, the better..
- In a pan, put it in butter, saute garlic, onion and ginger..
- Add in beef, saute for 2mins. Then add water until beef is tender..
- There should be a little water left then add the marinate. Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Let it simmer..
- Add the brocolli. Cover for atleast 2mins.
- Mix cornstarch in water, then add to the beef. Cover for another 2mins until sauce becomes thick. Serve..
Allow the skillet to get very hot again. Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love. Beef with broccoli is a staple of North American Chinese fast food joints, but the real version of this dish uses Chinese broccoli (gai lan), not the broccoli florets you might be more accustomed to. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! Please SUBSCRIBE and click the BELL ICON to get my newest recipe videos.