Crockpot London Broil. This recipe for the slow cooker is a great way to make a tasty and tender meal out of some London broil, cream of mushroom soup, and a handful of seasonings. I think I found my favorite way to cook steak in the crock pot today. I decided to make our favorite London Broil Roast in a Crock Pot.
Dredge the London broil on both sides in the flour and leave in the Crock-Pot. Pour the broth over the meat and add the onions and bay leaf. After the meat has finished cooking, dissolve the cornstarch in the water. You can cook Crockpot London Broil using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot London Broil
- It’s 2-3 lb of London broil.
- You need 1 of sweet onion, cut in large pieces.
- You need 2 of potatoes, cut up not too small.
- You need 1 cup of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 of medium cloves garlic, chopped.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
It's tender London broil marinated and slow cooked with onions until it's practically falling apart. If you're making this Easy London Broil Crock Pot Recipe, you might want to check out my London Broil Marinade to add to this recipe. You can also serve this with Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes. This London broil crock pot recipe takes very little effort.
Crockpot London Broil instructions
- Season meat to taste on both sides and lay in crockpot..
- Lay carrots, potatoes and onions around meat..
- Sprinkle chopped garlic on meat.
- Combine water, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce..
- Pour mixture on top of meat and vegetables..
- Cook on low 6 hours..
However, you won't believe what a tender, flavorful meat you end up with along with a delectable gravy that's great served over rice or noodles or sopped up with some homemade bread! The cut of meat labeled as London Broil is typically top round or flank steak, which are both rear cuts. Slow cooking London Broil eliminates the need for marinating, since the roast is cooking in its own juices for an extended period of time. London Broil in Crock Pot or Instant Pot is the simplest way to create a delicious roast with hearty gravy for your hungry family! Simply sear your meat on each side for a moment, toss it in your slow cooker or Instant Pot with your favorite veggies and allow to simmer to a delicious, mouth-watering, savory melt-in-your-mouth tender meal!