4th of July London Broil. Around here, people refer to London Broil as a cut of meat, when in actuality London Broil is a method of cooking steaks. Which is marinating first then grilling or broiling. And it doesn't have anything to do with the city of London, either.
Prepare to have your taste buds tantalized and your pocket book eased. With the cost of beef constantly on the rise this is one of my family's favorite recipes. Yesterday I posted my menu for Fourth of July indicating I was grilling up London Broil. You can have 4th of July London Broil using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4th of July London Broil
- You need 2 pounds of London Broil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground paprika.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 cup of extra Virgin olive oil divided.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 4 of medium white sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare to taste of salt for celery.
There seems to be a bit of intrigue in making London Broil. So in between running inside and out checking on my corn casserole, slicing up. Today I Am Teaching You Guys, How To Execute Brunch. We Are Making A lot Of Things At The Same time, So Prep Has To Be On Point!!!
4th of July London Broil step by step
- Preheat oven 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a cast iron skillet and add half the olive oil.
- Cross-hatching cut top and bottom of London Broil.
- Add the spices to a bowl.
- Mix and add sugar then mix well..
- Add the spice mix to the top and bottom of the London Broil.
- Add the London Broil to the skillet and brown both sides..
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes and add around the London Broil and season the sweet potatoes with the rest of the spice mix..
- Add stick of butter on top and Put into oven.
- After 30 minutes cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the oven till potatoes are tender..
- Slice the celery. Add juices to a pan, and heat. Then add the celery to the juices and sauté for 7 minutes. Add to the London Broil as desired. Some folks don't like celery..
- By now the London Broil has rested for 10 minutes. Slice and serve..
- I hope you enjoy! Have a happy and safe 4th of July!.
Delicious potatoes so very delicious! betsy.hudson. London Broil A really good, inexpensive cut that Mayer takes off of the top round. More Delicious Gluten-Free London Broil Recipes ~ Chimichurri London Broil from Mashup Mom ~ Grilled and Marinated London Broil from Allergy Free Alaska ~ London Broil on the Grill from Gluten-Free Homemaker ~ London Broil with Balsamic Marinade from Primal Palate. Serving lamb is an Easter tradition and our Roasted Lamb London Broil-Style is a delicious option for your next holiday meal! The lamb is roasted with a wonderful herb crust, then served alongside some flavorful pan-roasted tomatoes with herbs and Israeli couscous (recipe included below) – both quick, easy and super flavorful sides that complement the tender, juicy lamb!