London broil over spinach salad. Sprinkle it all over the London broil and rub. For the salad: In a large bowl, add the tomatoes, parsley, fennel bulb and fronds and garlic. Sear your steak like you would any other place garlic cloves time paprika and oregano iny pan with thyme.
Take three or four slices, cut into bite size chunks, and toss with your favorite salad stuff. Drizzle olive oil on steak and rub in. Sprinkle with steak seasoning (or just salt & pepper. You can cook London broil over spinach salad using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of London broil over spinach salad
- It’s 1 of London broil.
- It’s 2 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
SET out the jalapeno and onion slices, cilantro, carrot, and lettuce, along with the lime wedges and sauce. Combine all marinade ingredients in a ziplock bag. Turn on oven to high broil. Discard marinade and place steak in a large pan.
London broil over spinach salad instructions
- Sear your steak like you would any other place garlic cloves time paprika and oregano iny pan with thyme… Top with butter let sear for 2 min each side finish in oven for 7 minutes make sure to keep an eye. Bon appetit.
Slice the steak thinly against the grain. Place in fridge until ready to serve. London Broil Recipes Steaks are popular with Food Network fans, so here's a collection of Food Network stars' best-of-the-best London broil recipes to add to your repertoire. Studio AI Tokyo Japanese Cooking Class. The tender and mild flavor and the taste attract me.