Broiled Lobster. Broiled lobster is the perfect simple preparation for lobster tail, and promises to please a crowd by highlighting the natural flavor of the lobster meat. The next step in the best broiled lobster tail recipe is the butter sauce! Here's how to broil lobster tails with butter sauce: Mix together butter sauce.
Lobster cooks easily in the broiler pan, making a tantalizing main course for any special occasion. Also try: Grilled Corn, Heirloom Tomato, Avocado, and Arugula Salad Crack a claw to see if it is fully cooked (the meat should be opaque). If not, detach claws, and return to grill for a few minutes more. You can have Broiled Lobster using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster
- It’s 2 of whole lobsters.
- It’s of Mozzarella.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Complete seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 2 scoop of Butter.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of limes.
Using kitchen scissors, split lobsters lengthwise by cutting along underside of tail, leaving back of shell intact. Editor's Note: Recipe may be prepared using a compound herb butter in place of plain butter. Transfer mixture to a sheet of waxed paper; roll into a log, then refrigerate until firm. These are so delicious, plus you'll save a ton of money by making these at home!
Broiled Lobster instructions
- Cut Lobster’s in half length wise by using a sharp knife place between eyes and hit top of knife with a meat tenderizer or hammer to split.
- Wash lobsters thoroughly discarding fat and digestive tract, Trim lobsters with kitchen scissors to make presentable.
- Sprinkle seasoning on lobsters cut limes and squeeze juice on lobsters.
- Smash 3 pieces of garlic and throw them in a sauce pan with butter and let simmer to absorb garlic, set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350. Drizzle olive oil on large oven pan or cookie sheet and place lobsters meat side up and bake for 25 min, baste with garlic butter twice before pulling out of oven and again after. Top with mozzarella. Enjoy with steamed veggies or simply by itself.
Our New Year's Eve tradition typically involves cooking some sort of seafood, drinking lots of wine, and playing games with the family while bringing in the new year. Lobster tail is kinda expensive, and therefore it seems pretty fancy. But it's actually incredibly easy to make. No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. This is the easiest method ever for perfect, restaurant quality broiled lobster tails at home!