Baked London Broil. Combine the garlic, salt, red wine, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, and honey in a large mixing bowl. Whisk the ingredients thoroughly until they form a thick liquid. Mince the garlic cloves by hand with a sharp knife, or use a blender or food processor to grind them into a paste.
Season steak generously with salt and pepper, then rub oil mixture all over. The first—and arguably most important—element to consider when making a London broil is the all-important marinade. Due to the top round being a leaner cut with a low fat content, the London broil can be tough and gamey, which is why the marinating process is essential for transforming this low-budget meat into something that feels luxurious. You can have Baked London Broil using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked London Broil
- You need 1 of large pack London Broil Steak.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
- It’s of Sprinkle Garlic Salt.
- It’s of Sprinkle Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz).
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
A London broil roast can be cooked in the oven, on the grill or in a Dutch oven on the stovetop. What is London Broil? "London Broil" used to be a way of describing a method for cooking lean beef cuts such as flank or top round, which originally was to pan-fry it quickly on medium-high to high heat, cook it only to medium rare, and then slice it thinly on the diagonal. The term London Broil has since evolved to a method of marinating, and then either grilling or broiling the steak. This Oven Baked Garlic Rosemary London Broil recipe did not disappoint!
Baked London Broil step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your steak 🥩and place in a large baking pan…..
- Season both sides of steak with your ingredients…..leave diced tomatoes and water for last……Sprinkle just enough of the ingredients to coat both sides of your steak…..
- It should look like this…….
- Cover and refrigerate overnight…….
- Bake covered at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 hours……
- Let cool for about 20 minutes, slice and serve…….
- Enjoy 😉!!!! Serve with steamed green beans or a salad on the side ! 😋.
London broil is an easy and versatile cut of steak to cook. In the warmer months it can be grilled, but in the cold months I like to broil it in the oven.. This oven baked london broil looks so tender and delicious I have always had bad luck. How to Cook the Most Tender London Broil: Whisk Together Marinade: Prepare the steak marinade by adding soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to a large gallon bag. Broil on high: Preheat the broiler to high heat.