Red Hot & Spicy Condiment.
You can have Red Hot & Spicy Condiment using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Hot & Spicy Condiment
- It’s 1 cup of Cooking oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of Garlic (Blended).
- You need 1 cup of Big red indian onion (Blended).
- Prepare 1 cup of Dry red chilli (Blended).
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of Fine salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Stock powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- It’s of Optional filling.
- You need 1 cup of Fried anchovies.
- You need 500 grams of Chicken (Cut into 6) – Marinated with 1 TSP salt & 1 TSP tumeric powder then deep fried.
- Prepare 1 can of Sardine (Weight around 400gm) With 1/2 TSP salt.
Red Hot & Spicy Condiment step by step
- Heat up cooking oil in a pan. Simmer all ingredients start with onion and garlic. Once the onion and garlic caramelised, stir in blended dry red chilli & let simmer until some oil comes seen. Follows by the rest of the ingredients and let them simmer again until some oil come seen.
- Use one of the optional filling to add into the condiment. Make sure anchovies and chicken are fried before adding them into the condiment.