Crawfish Broil. Just as there's no wrong way to eat crawfish, there's no wrong time to enjoy them either. That said, our favorite time to throw a crawfish boil is early spring, when we can boil up some crawfish, corn cobs, and potatoes, and enjoy them outdoors with our friends and family. That's why it's the perfect time to brush up on our favorite crawfish recipes, the ones we go back to every year.
Now you know how to boil crawfish. Feel free to change up seasonings and extras to suit your taste. Boiling crawfish is an art form that is constantly evolving. You can have Crawfish Broil using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crawfish Broil
- It’s 1 bag of crawfish.
- It’s of Minced Garlic… Sofrito Sazon and onion powder,parsley.
- You need of Lemon pepper and oldbay seasoning.
- You need of Already cooked sausage.
- It’s of Shrimp Scampi sauce.
- Prepare of Butter, sugar,water,pepper.
Be sure to come back and share your crawfish boil experience. Add live crawfish, onions, garlic, lemons, and corn to your boil basket and carefully lower into boiling water. Crawfish Boil – Louisiana Crawfish Boil Crawfish Boils are wonderful messy affairs that are best suited for the outdoors. Boiling crawfish is a festive event and eating is also thirsty work, so we made sure to have lots of beer on hand.
Crawfish Broil step by step
- Bring a pot with water and seasonings to a boil.
- Next add crawfish for 10 to 15 mins then add already cooked sausage next add shrimp..Take the pot off of the stove as soon as the shrimp turn pink.
- Remove shrimp and sausage from the pot first so they won't over cook.Then place in another pot or bowl next place crawfish in the same bowl as the shrimp and sausage.
- In a medium pot place a half stick of butter and shrimp scampi sauce(I used Wal-Mart great value) alil sugar garlic powder and onion powder next alil pepper then add alil water…let everything simmer this will be the butter sauce to drizzle over crawfish broil.
Crawfish boils are a time-honored tradition throughout the South. People come together several times during the season to boil pounds of the buggers and eat 'em alongside cooked potatoes, corn. Remove the crawfish and serve with the potatoes, corn, sausage, etc. Traditionally for crawfish boils they are served with corn, potatoes, sausage, etc. Crawfish boil is one of the most popular crawfish recipes in summer month.