Hot n Spicy Fried Chicken with Honey. On the season finale of Sean in the Wild, Sean Evans teams up with YouTube cooking legend Maangchi for a crash-course in one of the world's. The spicy honey drizzle on top is the perfect complement to the savory chicken. Serve with crispy waffles and this meal is a dream.
This Korean fried chicken is double fried until extra crispy, then tossed in a sweet & spicy sauce. The only Korean Fried Chicken recipe you'll ever need! Yangneyom chicken (양념치킨) is a crispy and tender Korean fried chicken smothered in a sticky, spicy red sauce. You can cook Hot n Spicy Fried Chicken with Honey using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot n Spicy Fried Chicken with Honey
- It’s 1 of 4 lb chicken divided.
- You need 2 of bottles vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 quart of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3 cup of all purpose flower.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle honey.
This fried chicken sandwich is spicy and sweet. Fry the chicken in batches turning once until golden brown and cooked through. Build the sandwiches by placing the fried chicken on a bun and topping with the slaw, hot honey and pickles. Pour the buttermilk over the chicken and stir until the residual spices from the chicken have blended in with the buttermilk to create a light orange color.
Hot n Spicy Fried Chicken with Honey instructions
- Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper, then place in baking dish..
- Whisk together buttermilk, 1 tsp cayenne pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- Pour mixture over chicken and coat all sides. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from mixture and shake off excess. Discard remaining mixture..
- Place the flour, garlic powder, 1 tbsp cayenne pepper, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste in a large zipper bag and shake to combine. Place two pieces of chicken at a time in the bag and shake to coat.
- Heat oil to 350°. Place chicken in oil and fry until cooked through and golden brown. Drain fried chicken and drizzle honey on top..
This spicy fried chicken recipe is pretty easy and straight forward. I've told you guys how I use to be terrified of frying chicken but I seriously think my former chicken-frying fearing self could have handled this recipe. It's super crispy, crunchy, juicy, with a nice spiciness. Requiring just one pan, this recipe yields supremely crisp, juicy chicken thighs and hot honey schmaltz, which serves Squint and the flavors are reminiscent of fried chicken with a side of braised collards: Crackly chicken cozied up next to spicy, tangy and a little-sweet greens fortified by animal fat. View top rated Hot n' spicy chicken recipes with ratings and reviews.