Singkong a la Thai.
You can cook Singkong a la Thai using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Singkong a la Thai
- It’s 1 kg of cassava.
- Prepare 250 gr of sugar.
- It’s 2 pcs of pandan leave.
- Prepare 2 pack of instanst coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of full spoon corn starch.
- Prepare 2 of tea spoon sesame seeds.
Singkong a la Thai step by step
- Boiled cassava with sugar and water put the pandan leaves.
- Boiled until cassava softened and crack and water reduce into syrup.
- Boiled the instant coconut milk with 300 ml water.
- Add the corn starch and salt..
- Put pandan leave for fragrance.
- Pour the coconut milk into cassava.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed.