Mike's Easy Garlic Pizza Bites. My culinary specialties as an easy going Chef include Asian, Mexican, Cajun, BBQing, Grilling, Irish Pub food, Low Country foods, anything seafood related, extra spicy foods, fresh meat, extra fresh vegetables, US comfort, kid. FRENCH BREAD PIZZA BITES are the easiest and tastiest cheesy appetizer! These mini french bread pizzas are loaded with garlic butter, cheese, and all of your favorite toppings.
It's a solid neighborhood spot just steps from Venice Beach that hosts self-serve Chianti in casks hung on the wall and huge—I mean HUGE—portions of pasta, salads, and apps. Garlic bread meets appetizer with this quick and easy, yet oh so delicious parmesan garlic bread bites recipe. My family spent last week in Disney for our Spring Break. You can have Mike's Easy Garlic Pizza Bites using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Easy Garlic Pizza Bites
- You need of Pizza Bites.
- It’s 1 large of Can Pillsbury Fluffy Biscuits [cut into 1/4's – room temperature].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hunts Garlic Spaghetti Sauce [+ reserve amounts – buy the larger 32 oz can].
- Prepare 1 of Package Pepperoni Slices [use as needed-see photo].
- You need 1 tsp of Each: Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Motzerella Cheese [room temperature].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- Prepare 1 dash of Parmesan Cheese – Dried Basil – Dried Parsley – Powdered Garlic & Onions [toppers].
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment.
- It’s of Regular Sized Non-Stick Pie Pans.
- You need of Options.
- It’s 1 small of Can 1" Pineapple Chunks.
- You need of Canadian Bacon.
While we were there, we ate at all of our favorite restaurants, tried so many delicious new treats, and walked a gazillion miles! These Cheesy Garlic Pepperoni Bites are a quick and easy recipe that is sure to make your next celebration tasty! Chock full of pepperoni and cheese. Spread with a little garlic butter before rolling up.
Mike's Easy Garlic Pizza Bites step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 375°..
- ° Mix everything together that doesn't say Toppers or [+ reserve amounts] ° Cut biscuits in quarters and carefully seperate and pull apart. ° Gently mix everything together..
- ° Place everything in a sprayed or non-stock oven safe dish. ° Add residual spaghetti sauce at the bottom of your bowl to your biscuits in the bake pan. ° Add additional spaghetti sauce if you feel your biscuit mixture needs just a bit more moisture. Add additional sauce to any gaps or openings between your biscuits. ° Generously add Pepperoni Slices..
- ° Sprinkle top liberally with grated Parmesan Cheese and Motzerella Cheese. Add minor dashes of Dried Basil, Dried Parsley, Powdered Onion and Powdered Garlic to top..
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until your cheeses are bubbling and your biscuits are light and fluffy..
- Serve with sides of warmed Hunts Garlic Spaghetti Sauce lightly sprinkled with fresh Basil and Parmesan Cheese..
Then cut into bite-sized treats before baking. This treat is too delicious not to eat up and enjoy with the rest of your family! These pull-apart garlic knots are baked in a cast iron skillet for a crisp, golden brown bottom. They are intensely flavored with pepperoni, red pepper flakes, garlic, and two types of cheeses, and have a moist, buttery crumb. It's the kind of recipe that your guests will demand you make time and time again because they're that damn good.