Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas. Chicken Tortilla Soup Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on. particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings. Sprinkle fajita seasoning over the browned chicken and stir well to coat. Warm up this fall with Chicken Fajita Soup.
Saute' veggies until soft and tender. Add remaining butter and cook chicken until brown and no longer pink in the middle. Add veggies into skillet with chicken and heat until warm. You can cook Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas
- It’s 1 cup of heat roasted red bell pepper.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of cannellini beans.
- It’s 1 pound of your favorite grilled chicken Fajita meat.
- It’s 3 of medium carrots.
- You need 1 of corn on the cob.
- You need 8 ounces of white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pints of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cups of large onion I used strawberry onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of sweet peas.
- You need To taste of cayenne pepper per individual desire optional.
Serve on plate and top with shredded cheese. This healthy chicken soup recipe is exactly what you need. I just can't get enough soup this time of year. They would eat soup every day if I made it for them.
Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas step by step
- Peel and wash your vegetables. Dice the onion, slice the celery, remove corn off cob, slice your carrots..
- Heat a pan with the peanut oil. Slice the mushrooms. Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Stirfry the onion mixture 15 minutes..
- Open the beans and drain but keep the liquids. Add beans to the onion mixture. Stirfry 10 minutes..
- Add the seasonings, bean liquids, chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 12 minutes. Cover and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve, add cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Add the seasonings, bean liquids, chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Peppers, onions, and creamy cheese come together to make this delicious Chicken Fajita Soup. Chicken tortilla soup is a perfect option for cold winter days and this version is as authentic as it gets. Keyword: authentic, chicken tortilla soup, mexican.