You can have Tzatziki Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tzatziki Sauce
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil used in 3 steps.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt used in 3 steps.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh dill I used dry 2 tablespoon.
- You need 2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar used in 2 steps.
Tzatziki Sauce instructions
- Wash and peel cucumber and grate it in large bowl add 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar and let it set on side for 10 minutes so that all the moisture is out then after 10 minutes put the mixture in cheese cloth and squeeze out the water.
- In blender add the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and make a paste with dash of salt.
- Greek thick creamy yogurt add to it the both mixture of cucumber and garlic and chopped fresh dill mix add 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and white vinegar and olive oil mix well refrigerate enjoy 😉.