Italian style squash, simple.
You can have Italian style squash, simple using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian style squash, simple
- It’s 4-6 of squash, sliced, I use green and yellow for color.
- It’s 1 of – table spoon of olive oil, for pan prep (I use garlic infused olive oil for extra flavor) if you do as well skip the garlic powder step.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Italian salad dressing (fat free works wonders for this) for pan prep.
- You need of 2 Tbs olive oil (see above oil I’ve oil note).
- Prepare of 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing.
Italian style squash, simple instructions
- Pre heat your oven to 375.
- Pan prep, I line my pan with foil for easy clean up. Using the pan prep dressing and olive oil cover the pan or foil evenly..
- Place an even layer of the sliced squash on the pan and add the rest of the olive oil and dressing..
- Mix around the squash until everything is evenly coated with the olive oil and dressing, then cover with foil and bake for 25-40 minutes, or until done. Depending on how crunchy or soft you like your squash.
- Season to taste with garlic, salt, pepper, or parsley (optional).
- Serve and enjoy your squash like my family, with a plate of spaghetti..