Basil and Parmesan Popovers.
You can cook Basil and Parmesan Popovers using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basil and Parmesan Popovers
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 7 oz of Whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp dry basil.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of melted butter.
Basil and Parmesan Popovers step by step
- In a blender add milk butter eggs, flour and butter mix till blended..
- Butter or grease pop over pan or muffin pan, pre-heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Pour batter in pan sprinkle basil and cheese on top,set aside for 10 minutes. When oven is ready put pan on middle rack and bake for 45 mins till they pop. Make sure inside is hollow, Serve immediately you dpread butter or jam.