Ombre pancakes for valentine's day. These Pink Ombre Valentine's Day Pancakes not only look great, but they taste fantastic as they elevate simple pancakes to a whole new level for the special people in your life this Valentine's Day! The Best Valentine's Pancakes for Your Special Someone ~We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Valentine's Day LOVE Ombre Pancakes Recipe.
After searching through our secret file of Valentine's day recipes, we decided to share this easy pancake recipe. When bubbles start to form on top, use a flat spatula to flip the pancakes. Lift pancake to check doneness on the underside and when very lightly browned (not much brown at all to reserve color) Stack on a small plate covered with a foil tent. You can have Ombre pancakes for valentine's day using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ombre pancakes for valentine's day
- Prepare of Beetroot.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of butter Melted.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
Here's a fun and sweet way to make breakfast- Ombre Pancakes for Valentine's Day! Many pancake mixes ask for different ingredients so take a quick look before heading to the store. Many pancake mixes ask for different ingredients so take a quick look before heading to the store. Mix the rest of the ingredients to make the pancake batter.
Ombre pancakes for valentine's day instructions
- Note: you can use red food colouring if you don't like beetroots..
- Boil beet, and puree it..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients to make the pancake batter. Divide into three bowls..
- Add a very little beetroot puree to the first one, a little more to the next one, and the rest into the third so you get different colours..
- Whisk them well till you get a nice colour..
- Heat an oiled non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter. I made smaller pancakes so they d look cute stacked up..
- Make them in the order of the different shades and stack them up pretty..
- Serve with a dollop of butter and honey. You can add cinnamon sugar too. And some fruits..
Add a very little beetroot puree to the first one, a little more to the next one, and the rest into the third so you get different colours. You can never go wrong with chocolate on Valentine's Day (or, really, any day) and these Chocolate Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce, Strawberries and Bananas from Cooking Classy look amazing. Despite the look of it, there's nothing too complicated here; the pancakes are made from straightforward chocolate batter and the sauce calls for only two ingredients. These Pink Ombre Pancakes are the perfect Valentine's Day homemade Pancake Recipe. Your family will love these light and fluffy pancakes.