Dirty Deviled Eggs. Peel eggs; slice a bit of the white off each short side so they can sit flat. Mash yolks with creme fraiche, mustard, and lemon zest. Finely chop eight olives and set aside.
Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish eggs with whole olives; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a bowl, combine the mashed yolks, mayonnaise, vodka, olive brine, cayenne, and parsley. You can have Dirty Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dirty Deviled Eggs
- Prepare of large eggs (hard boiled).
- You need of Baking Soda or Powder.
- You need of Mayonaise.
- You need of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s of Worchestshire sauce.
- Prepare of Green pimento stuffed olives.
- You need of jar of olive juice.
- It’s of Celery seed.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
Taste, then season with salt and pepper. Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; garnish each egg with half of an olive slice. Time for Jon Taffer to step in. This is not medical advice.* This is what I eat for low carb diet.
Dirty Deviled Eggs step by step
- Hard boil the eggs with 1-2 tbs bakins soda or powder in the water (this helps peel the shells off) once cooked peel, rinse in cold water. Halve the eggs separating the yolk into a bowl and put the whites on trays..
- Add celery seed and cayenne pepper to yolks. Use a fork to mix together well and crumble up the yolk..
- Add your mayonnaise (a bit at a time so as to not overdo it), then add Worchestshire sauce, yellow mustard and mix. Now it will be thick…you now pour in the olive juice from the jar of Olive to thin it out. Use adding bits more of mayo and even a few more dashes of Worchestshire sauce, mustard etc. to keep the mixture taste on point until the desired consistency is reached. The key to this "dirty" recipe is the olive juice being prominent (think dirty martini).
- Once the yolk is the consistancy you desire put into halved egg whites. I use a melon baller but to each their own. Once done you then take the olives and cut them in half. You put one half an olive on top of the yolk if each egg. Sprinkle with paprika and serve! (We tend to go a bit heavy on the paprika).
Deviled eggs are such a quick snack or side dish. I will link my VIP page and a. This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com. However, one may combine them with other assorted chilled foods to make a cold collation that can be very satisfying all by itself.