Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread.
You can cook Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread
- It’s of Yeast Ingredients.
- You need 6 oz of Warm Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 Tb of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Dry Bread Ingredients.
- It’s 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Garlic Butter Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Salted Butter Melted.
- You need 3 tsp of Garlic Puree (or 6 cloves, garlic).
- You need 4 tsp of Parmesan Cheese.
Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread instructions
- Add all of the Yeast ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes..
- Mix the dry bread ingredients in a large bowl..
- Once yeast mixture has finished it's 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry bread ingredients and stir..
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together..
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered with a damp towel for 20 minutes to begin rising..
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered with a damp towel for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again..
- Remove bread once risen and divide into 12 equal portions. Roll the dough out into 8 inch long sticks and place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet..
- Once all bread sticks are shaped and placed on your baking sheet, place the sheet in a warm area covered with a damp towel and rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Once ready, place bread sticks in oven and bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops are very lightly golden..
- Mix together the Garlic Butter ingredients..
- Remove the bread sticks from oven when finished, spread the garlic butter on top and serve!.