Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein. Order Your Premium Beef Online Today & Save! Your one-stop for all things beef. Explore our recipes, beef cuts, cooking tips, beef's nutrition profile and discover how beef is raised from farm to fork.
A full-grown steer, bull, ox, or cow, especially one intended for use as meat. b. The flesh of a slaughtered full-grown steer,. Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves. You can have Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein
- It’s 8 oz of lo mein noodles or spaghetti noodles.
- You need 3 cups of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of flank steak.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of medium carrot shredded.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of low-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of hoisen sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds. High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright red in color and well-marbled. The fat is smooth, creamy white, and well distributed. Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle.
Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein instructions
- In a large pot with boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions. Add the broccoli the last 5 minutes of cooking and let them cook until tender. Drain the noodles and broccoli..
- While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a medium sized skillet. Cook the steak until no longer pink. Add the garlic, and carrots and cook for a minute more..
- In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper and pepper..
- Add the spaghetti to the skillet and pour the sauce on top and toss until incorporated..
Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is a source of high-quality protein and nutrients. Most beef skeletal muscle meat can be used as is by merely cutting into certain parts, such as roasts, short ribs or steak (filet mignon, sirloin steak, rump steak, rib steak, rib eye steak, hanger steak, etc. Beef definition is – the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (such as a steer or cow) used as food. How to use beef in a sentence.