Valentine's Day Truffles (with only 3 ingredients).
You can cook Valentine's Day Truffles (with only 3 ingredients) using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Truffles (with only 3 ingredients)
- Prepare 1 of six 60 grams bars Chocolate bars.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Pure cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of Parchment paper.
Valentine's Day Truffles (with only 3 ingredients) step by step
- Line a shallow baking dish with parchment paper..
- Break the chocolate into bite-sized bits and add it and the cream into a bowl. Heat this bowl over a double boiler. Bring the pan of water to a boil and then turn the heat to low to reserve the heat while melting the bowl of chocolate over it. (You could also turn off the heat and use the residual heat to melt the chocolate..
- When the chocolate is smooth and creamy remove the bowl from the double boiler and thoroughly wipe away any water clinging to the sides of the bowl with a towel. (if you are going to add alcohol, do so at this point. For example, I added 1 tablespoon of rum.).
- Pour the chocolate into the parchment paper lined pan. Tap the pan a few times on the counter to even out the chocolate. Chill the chocolate thoroughly in the freezer..
- When the chocolate is chilled, peel away the paper and remove it, leaving the reverse side up..
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cleanly shape the hardened chocolate. Use a fine strainer to sift the cocoa powder over the shapes, and you are done. Speed is of the essence! The truffles will become soft at room temperature, so hurry..
- Cut the shapes very close together so that nothing goes to waste. This is an important point. If the chocolate becomes too soft and you can't remove the shapes, chill the chocolate until it hardens again..
- Omit this step if it is troublesome. You can make ganache truffles by reheating the chocolate leftover after cutting. Reheat it over the double boiler..
- Pour the melted chocolate into cookie cups (about 6) and top with your choice of decoration..
- Finished! This will yield about 500 g. Give one big heart to your sweetheart, or make lots of mini hearts and send out lots of love..
- Wrap the chocolate in packaging from the 100 yen store. Preserve the truffles by keeping them in the refrigerator or freezer. Hand over the present outdoors where it's nice and cold, so it doesn't melt..
- Make a small batch of "Easy Handmade Truffles for Valentine's Day". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144423-easy-homemade-chocolate-truffle-blocks.