Fried Rice – Paleo. Traditional Chinese fried rice is basically a dish made from leftovers you have rotting in your fridge, which makes dinner prep a breeze. Wholesome Yum is a keto low carb blog. Simple and delicious, this shrimp fried rice is perfect for an easy go-to weeknight meal.
This bowl of veggies has so much flavor and you will love it! Loaded with flavor, protein, veggies and healthy fats, it makes a great weeknight meal that everyone will love. These fried rice recipes use cauliflower instead of rice so you don't have to worry that you'll even be bending the rules slightly because cauliflower is an approved vegetable on Paleo. You can cook Fried Rice – Paleo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice – Paleo
- It’s 1 large of cauliflower head, chopped into florets.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced jalapeños, separate seeds and save.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger, chopped.
- It’s 2 of Limes.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Extra Virgin Coconut oil.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt.
- It’s 1 of stock Cilantro.
In a medium sauté pan over medium heat, add all the ingredients for the sauce and whisk to combined. While the sauce reduces, place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add ghee and once the pan is hot, add the chicken thighs. From Nom Nom Paleo: Food For Humans by Michelle Tam.
Fried Rice – Paleo step by step
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Process in food processor until florets are the size of small rice granules. Depending on your food processor, you may have to do this is in a few different batches!.
- Make sure all ingredients are easily accessible. Heat large pan over medium heat; add 1-2 Tbs coconut oil ? enough to coat pan well..
- Once pan is heated and coconut oil is melted, add chopped onion. Stir continuously for 3 minutes. After 3-4 minutes, add diced jalapeno (don?t add the seeds yet!) and combine with onions. Continue to stir for another 2 minutes..
- Once onions are nearly done (translucent) add in chopped garlic and combine with onion and jalapeno mixture. Continue to stir constantly for another minutes or until garlic becomes fragrant..
- Next, add 1.5 Tbs minced ginger and the juice of two limes. Combine well with onion, jalapeno and garlic mixture. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and combine mixture again. Then, turn burner to ?low? setting. Add cauliflower rice to pan and combine well onion, jalapeno, garlic, ginger, lime mixture..
- Once mixture is well combined, cover pan and let cook for 5-8 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on the cauli-rice. Take a taste test at the 5 minutes mark and see how it is coming along. From there, judge whether or not it needs to be cooked longer or if it is ready!.
- Add salt to taste; start with 1/2 tsp and add as needed . If you would like a spicier taste, add your jalapeno seeds . Start by adding 1/2 tsp seeds and go from there!.
According to the cookbook, this recipe serves six. However, if you're looking to enjoy it on its own for a. Try it with shrimp, no soy sauce, different veggies – whatever! It's a super filling, one-pan meal. This cauliflower fried rice with chicken is seasoned with sesame oil, rice vinegar, and fresh ginger.