Au Gratin Zucch. Get Ina Garten's cheesy Zucchini Gratin recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Nutty Gruy�re cheese pairs well with the soft flavors of the squash. An easy zucchini au gratin recipe that's keto friendly and takes just minutes to.
This gratin is the perfect way. The freshness of the zucchini is accented (not hidden) by the addition of cream and cheese. yummers! Lay zucchini slices on paper towels and pat dry. You can cook Au Gratin Zucch using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Au Gratin Zucch
- You need 3 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 of little bit of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of garlic salt.
- Prepare of Fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
Lay tomato slices in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Zucchini Gratin with Yellow Squash is a luscious creamy cheesy medley of zucchini, yellow squash, onions and garlic. It is quick and easy to prepare. This delicious Zucchini Au Gratin Recipe is a great rice based side dish that's perfect to serve throughout the holidays.
Au Gratin Zucch step by step
- Chop zucchini into even circles and layer on a container that is safe to put in a wave oven or regular oven..
- Each layer should have some sea salt, garlic salt, and Parmesan cheese..
- Then put 5 minutes in microwave to help them cook thoroughly quickly and 5 minutes in the wave oven or oven for the Parmesan to gratin..
This amazing zucchini casserole is deliciously cheesy and. Zucchini and Squash Au Gratin. by justapinchrecipes. Zucchini Gratin made with tender sliced zucchini rounds topped with freshly grated cheddar and fontina cheeses, baked to bubbly perfection! Before moving to the US, I had never heard of potatoes au grain. Then, one night, my high school friend's mom made something she called potatoes au gratin out of a box.