Asian Tortilla. Tender, supple and very thin, Chinese tortilla (Spring pancake) is made with only two ingredients. Perfect wrapper for any fillings of your choice. See great recipes for Asian Tortilla, Chicken Adobo Tortilla Soup too!
In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, ketchup, honey, ginger and oil; stir in onion. Spray a large skillet with the non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, green onions, cabbage and carrot. You can have Asian Tortilla using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Tortilla
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of tea spoon salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 spoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 pcs of cucumber.
- You need 1 pcs of carrot.
- It’s 1 of roll egg.
- You need 3 pcs of crab stick.
- Prepare 3 spoon of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 of enoki (stirfry with garlic and oyster sauce).
- Prepare 3 spoon of rice.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of black pepper and paprica powder.
For dressing, in a small food processor, combine the vinegar, oil, honey, water. A delicious twist on a pulled pork sandwich, these Asian Pork Wraps use whole wheat tortillas instead of hamburger buns, and add ginger and cabbage for a burst of flavor. Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap.
Asian Tortilla step by step
- Combine flour and salt. Stir in water and oil. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll each portion, circle.
- Cook tortilla and keep warm.
- Put the filling inside tortilla and make it roll.
- Chill in and ready to serve with soysauce.
Just be sure to have plates or napkins available since the mixture can sometimes drip a little. To serve, allow each person to spoon a portion of the meat into a lettuce leaf. A blend of Asian seasoning and peanut butter create a sauce that is a perfect highlight to this exotic wrap. Easy to prepare, it's stuffed full of vegetables and Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips. Spread Nutella evenly onto a tortilla wrap.