Loaded Breakfast Skillet. Start Your Day Right With Our Quick & Easy Breakfast Casserole. Each Of Our Recipe Is A Tried & True Way To Enjoy Your Bays And Breakfast. Drain on paper towels; reserve most of the bacon fat in skillet.
Keep most of bacon fat in skillet, removing any black pieces. This Loaded Breakfast Skillet from Delish.com is the best. It'll save you from the most brutal of hangovers. You can cook Loaded Breakfast Skillet using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Breakfast Skillet
- You need 3 of russet potatoes (rinsed and scrubbed clean, chopped into 3/4" cubes).
- You need 4 Slices of bacon (cut into 1" pieces).
- It’s 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 of green onions sliced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
I'm here today with a big, hearty, loaded breakfast skillet recipe for you. This easy breakfast skillet is loaded with sausage, potatoes, eggs, veggies and cheese. You might call this a country breakfast skillet or a farmers breakfast skillet. It's loaded with ingredients that are hearty and filling.
Loaded Breakfast Skillet instructions
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crispy, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels; reserve most of the bacon fat in skillet..
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook and stir onions until starting to soften, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes; toss to coat evenly in bacon fat. Pour in water and cover skillet with a large lid. Cook, checking occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. (If potatoes are browning to quickly add a bit more water.)Add green onions, garlic, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper..
- Make 4 wells in the potato mixture using a wooden spoon, revealing the bottom of the skillet. Crack an egg into each well; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cooked bacon and Cheddar cheese over the entire skillet. Replace lid; cook until egg whites are set and yolks are still runny, about 5 minutes..
Any similar size pan will do. For this breakfast skillet I roasted the potatoes in the oven first to make this quicker, you can fry the potatoes in the skillet if you wish but it may take longer for the potatoes to cook. Hey all, Guess Chef needed another week to rest up. However we are back and have a great breakfast for you all. We know we already made a breakfast skillet.