Spicy Hot Cocoa. I was craving some thick Mexican hot chocolate, but it was cold and late and I had about zero interest in bundling up to go to the. In a medium pot, whisk together chocolate, cocoa, sugar and chile. Heat the milk in a medium suacepan at medium high heat.
A guilt-free, fat-burning treat. by Allison Frahn. Indulge in a cup of hot cocoa without feeling an ounce of guilt! Is this something that appeals to you? You can have Spicy Hot Cocoa using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Hot Cocoa
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 dash of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cloves.
- You need 1 of whipped cream for garnish if desired.
We love our hot cocoa, but to heat things up even more, we've added tequila and our fave winter Whisk together milk, cocoa powder, SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener, salt and spices in a. Hot cocoa should always be Spicy Aztec Hot Chocolate. Using chocolate instead of cocoa powder means the hot chocolate turns out nice and thick and has a rich flavor that you just can't get with the. This Spicy Aztec Hot Cocoa is really good topped with whipped cream as well.
Spicy Hot Cocoa step by step
- stir together sugar, water and spices in a 2 quart sausepan, stir until well blended.
- add the cocoa, stir until smooth, let simmer for one minute.
- slowly add milk.
- stir over low heat until hot, Do Not Boil..
- serve in warmed mugs or cups.
- garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Once hot, whisk the mixed cocoa and spices into the milk. Whisk until everything is pretty well combined. loc_en_US, sid_recipe.spicy-hot-cocoa, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction This recipe mimics the hot cocoa reputedly made by the Aztecs that is still found in parts of southern. Coffee, cocoa, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and nutmeg come together in this delicious Spicy Hot Chocolate. This gourmet hot cocoa mix contains the perfect amount of sugar and vanilla. Stay warm on even Our ultra-rich Hot Cocoa Mix makes the best hot cocoa you've ever tasted.