Broiled fresh garlic parm tomatoes. Those mealy pink tomatoes that you can buy in winter are just depressing. My favorite way to eat tomatoes, by far, is Caprese salad. So simple, yet so fresh and delicious.
Combine the oil, garlic and pepper. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. You can cook Broiled fresh garlic parm tomatoes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled fresh garlic parm tomatoes
- You need 3 of large slicing tomatoes, sliced thick.
- You need of Fresh grated parm over each.
- It’s of Dribble olive oil over each.
- You need of Sprinkle them all with salt pepper and garlic powder and season salt.
In this recipe, fresh tomatoes are topped with tiny slivers of garlic, a light sprinkling of dried herbs, and a drizzle of sweet balsamic glaze. After cooking, a light dusting of freshly-grated Parmesan melts into the tomatoes and finishes the dish perfectly. Very tasty Really enjoyed made exactly as recipe with the exception of suing smaller tomatoes – sweet cocktail tomatoes from Costco. The fresh Oregano is a must flavours of pizza!
Broiled fresh garlic parm tomatoes step by step
- Slice tomatoes and put on a parchment lined baking sheet..
- Sprinkle with all the ingredients and broil on high for about 5-6 minutes. When they come out the skins will peel right off after they’ve cooled a bit..
- We put them on crackers or just as they are.
Cut the tomatoes in half crosswise, season with House Seasoning. Heat the oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Baked tomatoes are one of the easiest ways to cook tomatoes. The baked tomatoes are roasted in the oven on high heat. This method calls for simple ingredients such as olive oil, herb, garlic, cheese, and breadcrumbs.