Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea.
You can have Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea
- It’s 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of tea bag — reg or decaf.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar (more or less to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of 1/8 ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 ground nutmeg.
Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea instructions
- Fill a microwave-safe mug half with milk and half with water. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes..
- Add tea bag and let steep 2 to 5 minutes..
- Remove and squeeze tea bag. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve immediately..
- NOTE: adjust spices to your taste. Try garnishing with a dollop of whipped cream, sprinkled with a bit of shaved chocolate..
- Original recipe called for 1 tsp chocolate syrup instead of cocoa powder. Liquids heated together in a saucepan; doubled liquids & tea bags to make 2 servings..