Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad. Chicken is so tender and spicy flavor of korean red pepper paste with fresh big chunks of apple, celery Reviews for: Photos of Korean Spicy Chicken Tenders with Sweet Apple. I used a sweet chili sauce in place of the sugar and then a little hot sauce. Coat the chicken tenders into the milk and egg mixture then drain off the excess.
Garnish with green scallions, if desired. Fry Tony's Chicken Tenders recipe from Down Home with the Neelys on Food Network, then dunk each panko-crusted bite in homemade Dip the chicken strips into the flour, the beaten egg and then dredge them into the seasoned panko. Sweet and tangy, it coats every inch of this salad with its lively flavor. You can have Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 packages of baby spinach.
- You need 1 packages of romaine Italian lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of granny smith apple.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of blood orange.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion.
- Prepare dash of black pepper.
- You need 2 of lemon pepper.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Johnny`s seasoning salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
While the super-speedy homemade honey mustard dressing is the heart of the salad, it's the store-bought chicken tenders that make it a meal. Tangy pineapple and peppers, tender chicken and sweet marmalade make a delicious combo. How to make Sweet and Spicy Asian Chicken Tenders. Season the panko breadcrumbs with salt and pepper.
Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad instructions
- Wash and pat dry chicken. Cut into small strips. Add flour to large zip lock bag. Season flour with seasoning salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, lemon pepper. Place chicken in bag of flour shake up. Heat cast iron skillet with 2 cups cooking oil. High heat until ready to fry. Reduce heat to medium high heat. Fry chicken to desired tenderness. Prepare salad with spinach, lettuce, green onions, cherry tomatoes, green apple, blood orange, cucumber, salt, pepper. Place fried chicken to drain on paper towels. Place chicken tenders onto mixed salad. Top with items of your choice. Enjoy..
Toss the cooked chicken with the Sweet and Spicy Asian Sauce. Serve immediately with crushed red pepper flakes and sesame seeds if desired! When marinating the chicken you can leave it in the sweet chilli sauce mix overnight for even hotter and. Hope you give it a try. Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.