Spicy Hot Chocolate😍. Using both cocoa powder and chocolate gives the roundest, deepest chocolate flavor while a mix of whole milk and cream makes it wonderfully rich and thick. I was craving some thick Mexican hot chocolate, but it was cold and late and I had about zero interest in bundling up to go to the grocery store to pick up some authentic This turned out to be unbelievably delicious. The spices were subtle but gave just the extra spicy hot chocolate kick I was craving.
YYC Hot Chocolate Fest is an annual event with charity, community and cocoa in mind. Every February, participating cafes, restaurants and chocolatiers craft YYC Hot Chocolate Fest. Thank you for another successful year! You can cook Spicy Hot Chocolate😍 using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Hot Chocolate😍
- It’s 2 cup of Milk or soy milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Melted chocolate.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Haft and haft milk.
- You need 1/3 of Whip cream.
Sounds disgusting I would not even waste my good cocoa or milk on this. Why not throw in some bacon bits and string beans I love hot chocolate and not afraid to try something new. I had a bad feeling about the chili powder and I was right it just doesn't fit. This spicy Aztec Hot Chocolate is my all-time favorite.
Spicy Hot Chocolate😍 step by step
- Put the milk on the stove, stir the milk in till it's luke warm ( don't let a thin film form on the milk ).
- Stir in the melted chocolate.
- Add the cinnamon and nutmeg, taste to make sure it's not overpowering.
- Add the haft and haft to make it creamy.
- Add the chili powder ( DON'T MAKE IT OVER POWERING IT WILL RUIN IT ).
- Add some whip cream so it can just melt into the hot chocolate.
- Serve when hot ❤️Enjoy❤️.
- Golden leaf baking🍂.
It's made with real chocolate, spiced with cinnamon and vanilla, and has a little kick from Warm, thick and super chocolaty, this hot chocolate is a lot like dessert. The dark chocolate mellows the chilies spiciness while the cinnamon adds. #[email protected] Rich, decadent hot chocolate meets alcohol in our delicious adult version of the classic winter time treat. Put the chopped chocolate in an Irish Coffee mug. Watch How to Make it Here.