Pizza Pasta Bake. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Pizza Pasta Bake is a super easy cheesy casserole with layers of pasta & tons of gooey cheese!
Flavorful pizza sauce tossed with rotini noodles, pizza toppings and melted cheese. I've been in a pizza mood lately. I've been craving pizza and anything that tastes like pizza. You can cook Pizza Pasta Bake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta.
- It’s 1 pack of shredded cheese.
- You need of Your favorite pizza toppings.
- Prepare 1 jar of pasta sauce(or favorite pizza sauce).
Did you catch the PEPPERONI PIZZA PASTA SALAD from last week? This is a hearty pizza macaroni bake jazzed up with pepperoni and sausage for pizza-like flavor. This is a favorite with kids. Rotini or ziti can be substituted for a more grown up look.
Pizza Pasta Bake instructions
- Cook your pasta and drain.
- In a mixing bowl add your pasta, sauce, and favorite pizza toppings and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and cover with your shredded cheese of choice(i used italian mix).
- Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes or cheese is melted.. Then eat and enjoy!! 😁.
Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and pasta. This pasta bake will forever change the way you do pizza night. We mixed mushrooms, bell pepper, ground beef and red onions with penne pasta to make one supremely satisfying family dinner. (See what we did there?) Don't forget the most important toppings: pepperoni and cheese!