My Asian coleslaw salad. Toast the alomnds & sesame seeds in a saute pan (why heat the oven) Just put them both in the pan crank the heat to high and constantly stir. A simple healthy recipe for Asian Slaw – easy and crunchy, this vegan slaw can be made ahead and is delicious alongside salmon, tofu, or chicken or stuffed into tacos, topped onto burgers, or added to buddha bowls. A great way to add more veggies into your everyday meals.
The produce for the slaw is accessible and available all year round, and it's a perfect slaw to make anytime of year! The miso ginger dressing is wonderfully creamy and packs tons of flavor! There are a million ways you can make this Asian ramen slaw, but I wanted to give y'all the easiest version! You can have My Asian coleslaw salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Asian coleslaw salad
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag coleslaw.
- You need 1/4 of large purple onion, thin sliced.
- You need 1 pkg of chicken flavored Ramen noodles (3oz).
- It’s 1/3 C of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 splash of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2-1 C of sugared holiday pecans (recipe in my recipes), chopped.
- It’s 1/2 C of sunflower oil.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of dark brown sugar.
Is Asian slaw a new thing for you? It's a lot like coleslaw, but instead of a creamy mayo dressing, Asian slaw is made with a light, zesty dressing with Asian-inspired flavors, like the sesame and ginger you'll find in this one. PS Pictured below is an Asian Slaw made using the David Jones Crunchy Slaw mix (green and red cabbage, carrots), a sprinkle of store bought fried shallots, tossed with this Asian Sesame Dressing. Asian Coleslaw with Ramen Noodles is a sweet-tangy side dish that makes enough to feed a crowd!
My Asian coleslaw salad step by step
- Mix the coleslaw, purple onion and nuts in a large bowl. Mix the seasoning packet from noodles; the oil, vinegar and brown sugar in a small bowl..
- Crush the noodles in the package and pour over the slaw mix. Now pour the dressing over everything and mix well..
The flavors & textures make the perfect easy salad recipe. Mix dressing ingredients (oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and Ramen Noodle flavor packet) in separate bowl. Combine coleslaw mix, green onions, ramen noodles (set aside seasoning packet for the dressing), almonds, and sunflower nuts in a salad bowl. Advertisement The Best Oriental Coleslaw Salad Ramen Noodles Recipes on Yummly Oriental Salad With Ramen Noodles, Oriental Coleslaw, Ramen Noodle Salad.