Disney's Mini Churros.
You can have Disney's Mini Churros using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Disney's Mini Churros
- You need 1 c of water.
- You need 8 tbs (1 stick) of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 of ts cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/4 c of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggd.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need 1/2 c of sugar.
- Prepare of Paper towels.
Disney's Mini Churros instructions
- Combine water, butter, salt, 1/4 tsp cinnamon into a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to rolling boil. Reduce heat to low. Add flour and stir vigorously until mix forms into a ball..
- Remove from heat & let rest 5-7 min. Heat oil. Crack one egg at a time & stir..
- Oil should be at about 350 degrees, of you don't have a thermometer you can put a little water on the tips of ypur frongers, toss onto oil. If oil bubbles, you are ready. If you have a piping bag, spoon dough into it with a star tip, if not use a plastic bag or just spoon dough over oil..
- Prepare cinnamon & sugar mixture. Pour sugar & remaining cinnamon onto a plate. Let cook until golden brown, flipping occasionally. When done pit on a plate with paper towel to absorb extra oil. Place churros into cinnamon/sugar. Tip: Don't leave churro to long on paper towel, beed a little oil to absorb cinnamon & sugar or tap with a little water. Completely dry churros will not absorb cinnamon/sugar..