Chinese roll. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. You may have seen these light-as-air Chinese swiss rolls in a Chinese bakery near you. Not to be mistaken with traditional Swiss rolls, we wanted to make the lighter, Asian-style Chinese Swiss roll recipe.
This step will make the filling more flavorful. Fold bottom point up over filling and roll once. Fold in right and left points. You can cook Chinese roll using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese roll
- You need of As a required roll patti.
- You need 1 cup of boiled chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled mtr.
- You need 2 of carrot kush.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of potato boiled.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Paste ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of _3 tbsp water.
Brush beaten egg on top point. Set aside and repeat with remaining filling. Sri Lankan food is rich with different type of recipes and influenced by many other Asian foods. Chinese dishes take a great place.
Chinese roll instructions
- Pan me oil dalein. Kush ki hui carrot dal ke fry karein. Boiled mtr, chicken dal dein..
- Vinegar, soya sauce dal dein..
- Salt or kali mirch dal dein..
- Medium anch par cook karein. Or boiled potato dal ke mix karein. Cool kar ke roll bana lein.. Maida ka gardha paste bna lein. Es paste se roll bnd kr lein.
- Oil me shalow fry karein.
This is one of the Sri Lankan recipes influenced by Chinese cuisine. However, now this is purely Sri Lankan although these Chinese rolls have its roots to Spring rolls, which is a popular Chinese food. Fish rolls. (Chinese rolls) Please make sure to read the recipe instructions carefully to avoid mistakes. Ingredients mentioned below use standard measuring cups and spoons. Chinese Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe. posted by Jaden.