Valentine’s Day Chocolate.
You can cook Valentine’s Day Chocolate using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Valentine’s Day Chocolate
- It’s of Chocolate (your desired type).
- You need of Truffle.
- Prepare of Chocolate.
- It’s of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Liquor (rum or brandy, etc).
Valentine’s Day Chocolate instructions
- Coat the insides of a silicon mold with tempered chocolate and cool in the refrigerator. Please apply thickly because if it's too thin, it'll break upon removal..
- Melt the truffle ingredients by submerging in hot water, then add to the silicon mold prepared in step 1. Try to fill the molds up to 80% full with the truffle ingredients. Cool again in the refrigerator..
- Once cooled, add the chocolate. Drop the mold from a height of about 10 cm a few times to get the tops to flatten out..
- Once cooled and stiffened, remove from the mold and it's complete..
- If you have any truffle mix remaining, you can roll it up for a fun variation..