Mindless Chicken enchiladas. Great recipe for Mindless Chicken enchiladas. Almost as simple as spaghetti since I can throw. When making enchiladas, why not ditch the tortilla and instead use fluffy, buttery crescent rolls?
Plus, this recipe only uses six ingredients, so it's super simple and budget-friendly too! Almost as simple as spaghetti since I can throw it on the stove and almost. This recipe for Mindless Crescent Enchilada Bake is a Mexican recipe you'll want to make again and again. You can have Mindless Chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mindless Chicken enchiladas
- Prepare of Flour shells.
- It’s of Enchiladas sauces.
- You need of Enchiladas seasoning.
- It’s of Salt /pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of Mexican style cheese you want use 1 to 2 small bags.
- Prepare 1/2 c of water.
- You need of Any tomatoes onion peppers garlic additional add ins.
- Prepare 1 cup of minute ready brown rice* optional I add this as a filler.
- You need of Oven 400°F.
Cook according to box measurements boil the water add the butter n cheese. See great recipes for My Chicken & Chorizo Enchiladas. 😁 too! See great recipes for My Chicken & Chorizo Enchiladas. 😁 too! Roll up and lay seam side down in the prepared pan.
Mindless Chicken enchiladas step by step
- Either chunk or shred chicken once cooked. I shreeded mine so I boiled n than once cooked I pulled off bone n put into skillet with half cup water n enchilada seasoning, u can make your own or use what ever kind you prefer. Mix seasoning in to chicken n water till dissolved n thicken you can always add peppers onions tomato here if you wish an any additional seasoning here also this was one for my kids so very bland unfortunately did add rice here I do cook it in microwave as directions state.
- Pour just enough oil to help grease pan and add in enough enchilada sauce to cover bottom of pan we want the enchiladas to soak in it prior to baking. Next when your oven is ready this step is optional I microwave my shells for roughly 10 to 15 sec for 4 or 5 of them then sprinkle w cheese and add chicken and fillings roll up and place the open part on the bottom of the pan so it cant open. Add cheese to tops.
- Cover your enchiladas w a little more sauce* not too much you dont want mush! Add cheese Cover for bout 20 to 30 mins or until cheese is bubbling and at your desired doneness *.
These chicken enchiladas are easy to make and are a great after work or school dinner for the entire family to enjoy. For a simple yet delicious Mexican food recipe, try these Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas with Sweet Potatoes. Stuffed full of hot green chiles, roasted chicken, sweet potatoes, black beans, goat cheese, and a creamy enchilada sauce. This easy chicken enchilada recipe will keep you warm during the long winter months. Learn how to cook great Fiesta chicken enchiladas.