Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes. Hasselback potatoes have domino-like slots that are perfect for filling with delicious things like bacon and cheese. These have been topped with a creamy and cheesy jalapeño popper sauce which when heated seeps deep into the slots! Hasselback potatoes have domino-like slots that are perfect for filling with delicious things like bacon and cheese.
Be sure to use baking potatoes for these ones, to ensure they come out creamy on the inside and crisp on the outside. Jalapeño Popper Hasselback Chicken Jalapenos are without a doubt a Mexican icon up there with sombreros and Frida Kahlo. These smooth, glossy torpedoes of joy are ubiquitous not only south of the border but north too, peppering Tex-Mex cuisine with their distinctive mellow heat and dark green hue. You can cook Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes
- It’s of medium Idaho potatoes.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of sea salt.
- Prepare of cracked black pepper.
- It’s of bacon.
- It’s of pickled jalapeno.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of cheddar cheese.
Twisted is back with another hasselback potato recipe. This time it's a delicious jalapeño popper hasselback potatoes recipe that features cheese and potatoes, a match made in a heaven. This hasselback-style potato is smothered in melty cheese, and topped with crispy bacon and spicy jalapeños for a flavor packed twist on an old favorite. In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy and drain on paper towels.
Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut thin lines down the potatoes. Use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide if needed..
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until the potatoes are fanned out, around 60 minutes..
- Chop bacon and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towel and set aside. Stir cream cheese and jalapenos together in bowl. Set aside..
- Fill each slot with bacon. Cover each potato with cream cheese and jalapeno mixture then top with cheddar cheese..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes then broil until cheddar cheese is browned and bubbly, around 2 minutes..
In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, jalapenos, two cheeses, salt, pepper and cream. Cut parallel slices down the length of each chicken breast then lay them in a greased skillet and insert alternate slices of cheese and bacon into each. It's an easy baked jalapeno popper hasselback chicken recipe with layers of bacon, cheddar, cream cheese, and jalapenos. Jalapeño Popper Hasselback Potatoes Hasselback potatoes have domino-like slots that are perfect for filling with delicious things like bacon and cheese. These have been topped with a creamy and cheesy jalapeño popper sauce which when heated seeps deep into the slots!