Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies. World's Best Keto Brownies Moist, chewy and fudgy on the inside with a crisp crinkle layer on the top making these the world's BEST low carb keto brownies. Ingredients in Homemade Keto Pecan Brownies. Unsweetened Baking Chocolate – unsweetened chocolate is naturally low carb because it has such a high percentage of cocoa.
Now that's what we call the ideal low carb chocolate dessert! In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and whisk until well-combined.; To dry ingredients, add melted coconut oil and beaten eggs and mix with electric mixer.. Storing, freezing and thawing chocolate pecan brownies. You can cook Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of unsweetened chocolate chips.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sweetener.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 2/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 2 cups of pecan/chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Store chocolate pecan brownies in a sealed container, and keep them refrigerated. These pecan brownies are freezer friendly and can be stored in the freezer. There's no need to skip on brownies because you are on a diet! These delicious pecan brownies are keto friendly and so yummy and easy to make using your air fryer, guaranteed to become a family favorite.
Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven 350f,line 2 brownie pan (I used 7 inch), with parchment paper.melt butter and chocolate chips together,add sugar sub,,eggs,vanilla,cocoa,beat with electric mixture.
- Add coconut flour,salt baking powder,roast pecans,add 1 cup of the roasted pecans into batter,combine very good.pour them into brownie pan,smooth the top,scatter rest of the roasted pecans..
- Bake 25-30 minutes until firm.remove from oven,let it cool,and cut them into squares..
- I also melted some semi sweet chocolate and glaze the brownie with it,for my daughter, she has very sweet tooth..
Smooth down, using a second sheet of parchment if needed. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Stir in vanilla, salt and finally the pecans. Spread mixture evenly over cooled crust. These Low-Carb Caramel Pecan Brownies are nutty, gooey, chocolatey heaven!